Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter 2005

This past Sunday (Easter) we had some friends for Easter dinner. Before Easter I shared a few words (it is my house, I can do what I want). I talked briefly about the Mosaic Law of Sacrifice being a shadow or type [Hebrews 10] of things to come (using an animal without blemish, I talked more about this here). Then I read some passages from Luke 24.
Angels announcing Christ resurrection:
6. …they said unto them, why seek ye the living among the dead?
Then I read about the Lord expounding to his disciples that did not recognize him at first as they were traveling the road to Emmaus (vs 13-35). I ended with him appearing to his Apostles (vs 36-48).

Because of Easter, there is hope for a better world in the here and now and a hope in a better world to come in the next life.

Thank you Father!!!! (The exclamation points are for emphasis but with reverence).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home