Monday, March 28, 2005

Personal Adjustment Time

Note: I started this blog to motivate me to read and study well in an attempt to help me draw closer to God. But, as a human, I already drifted in my focus and had to strip down all my extra things I was doing during my study time because I felt that I was not experiencing the Lord’s Spirit; I was spending too much time writing for the blog (I have started many posts and not yet completed them) and not just studying and using the blog as an outlet to stay focused. So, I spent a couple of days just reading, not writing, just enjoying the words themselves.

I had a good couple of days reading. I just had to remember why I was doing this an appropriately adjust my heart back to Him who I am trying to draw near to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home