Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Who am I and where do I get the right?

The beauty of this topic is that anyone can do it. As members of the human race and Children of God we all can 'muse' on the word of our Father in Heaven.

What is my background? I grew up (fortunately) in a wonderful family where church attendance and Gospel discussion at home were the norm. When I got to college, I realized I had grown in a unique situation that many people consider "Leave it to Beaver" like and unrealistic. I was blessed to attend a scripture study course daily during my high school time. As an undergraduate, I took several religion classes. By the time I worked on my graduate degrees I could not take the time to take religious courses outside regular church service. Regardless, this blog is an outlet of my thoughts.